Ideal for both classroom and field trip use, this microscope displays an upright image with a large 8.5 mm field of view and a 55mm working distance. The unique light gathering optical system requires no extra light. This optical system provides crisp, detailed images that are erect making the movement of the specimen easy.
- Eyepieces - 10X Widefield
- Objectives - 2X
- Magnification - 20X
- Excellent for studying insects, pond water, rocks, plants and 3-dimensional specimens.
- Rugged all metal construction.
- 10xWF eyepiece (20x magnification)
- 2 coarse focusing knobs.
- Slip clutch with rack and pinion focusing.
- Includes wooden carrying case 8.5" high x 6" wide x 5.5" depth with a plastic handle.
- Bottom of the case includes a screw to keep the microscope in position while being stored.
- Size & Weight 5 x 4 x 7", 3lbs.
- Warranty - Limited Lifetime