Make your microscope digital with the ultra high resolution PupilCAM The Ken-A-Vision Megapixel PupilCAM is a 1.3 megapixel high-resolution microscope camera with digital CMOS technology.
Complete with Applied Vision Software for Windows. It has a pre-attached five-foot USB cable and a built-in microscope adapter for direct interfacing to your computer. The adapter provides a secure and precise alignment to your microscope or stereoscope.
Features and Specifications:
- One Piece Construction - No parts to lose.
- Plug-N-Play easy to use.
- Resolution 1280 x 1024 SXGA.
- Applied Vision Software for Windows & MAC OS. Record images or movies.
- Time-lapse sequences or movies.
- Still images can be printed or emailed.
- Weight 1 lb / 0.45 kgs.
- Image Type 1/3/ CMOS.
- Lens 8mm.
- Eyepiece Adapter Built-In (25mm - 34mm).
- Power Source From Computer USB Port.
- Connection: Pre-attached 5/ (1.52 m) USB Cable.
- USB 2.0 / 1.1. Frame Rate up to 30fps.
- 1 year warranty.