Sets of 8 related 35mm images photographed through a microscope called photomicrographs. Arrows and call outs help the student locate important features. The film is mounted in a clear plastic holder that protects it on both sides.
- Each Microslide is accompanied by a detailed lesson plan designed to stimulate, inform and question students about the topic under study.
- Each lesson plan has a pocket in which the Microslide is stored.
- Lesson plans are printed on heavy tag stock and will serve for repeated use.
- Includes fifteen boxes of Microslide Lesson Sets.
- Ten copies of each title are packaged in a sturdy storage box.
- Also includes one reproducible student worksheet per box, ten Microslide Viewers, one package of Micromounts, and one carrying case.