Adam Equipment's Highland balances have what it takes for lab work, field use, and various industrial applications. They feature multiple weighing units, RS-232 and USB interfaces (both included), rechargeable battery pack and AC operation, capacity tracker, adjustable feet and level, lock down and more. Density and specific gravity determination are easy with the below balance weighing feature, and the removable draft shield eliminates wind disturbances outdoors or in drafty environments.
- Capacity - 120g
- Readability - 0.001g
- Pan Size - 12cm diameter
- Weighing Units - g, ct, oz, lb, d, GN, ozt, dwt, MM, TI, T, TL.C, TL.t, t, N, g2
- ShockProtect overload protection keeps the performance of the Highland safe and secure, and the HandiCal internal calibration weight provides reliable readings time after time.
- With built in applications for parts counting, percentage weighing and totalization / accumulation, Highland balances are packed full of useful features.
- Built in security slot accommodates a standard Kensington type lock and cable to keep your balance where you want it.
- Power supplied by 12VDC 800mA adapter and internal rechargeable battery included.
- Adam DU Data Capture utility software for windows available for download and purchase at the Adam website.
- Evaluation version also available.