This torso model contains 5 working body systems.
- Nervous System demonstrates the 5 senses by registering responses on small light mounted in brain area.
- Digestive System-clear plastic digestive system is used to illustrate the passage of food (cracker crumbs, water) from the mouth to the colon.
- Respiratory System-inhalation & exhalation are demonstrated by manipulating the diaphragm.
- Circulatory System-flow of blood through the body is shown by manually pumping a latex heart.
- Urinary System-removable model of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra demonstrates the transfer of waste products to the kidneys via the bloodstream & the discharge of waste products.
- Also includes illustrated 76-pg. Teacher's Guide.