Package includes DigiScope DS-300, Exploring with a Digital Microscope curriculum guide CD-ROM (Individual user version), quick start guide, calibration slide, stirrer-spoon, dropper, forceps, experiment manual, and soft storage case.
The Digiscope DS-300 brings high resolution digital capture technology to your classroom at a very affordable price.
- Specially designed for young students, the easy-to-use scope allows you to capture images or video clips in field or lab, then display them on Windows or Macintosh computers or projection devices.
- Motic Play image capture software (included) provides tools for image measurement, labeling, and manipulation.
- The upper half of this two-piece system is a USB camera that can be removed so you can use the microscope separately.
- Camera is powered by the USB port of your computer.
- Built-in LED lights provide efficient upper and lower illuminationup to 50 hours on 3 "AA" batteries (not included).
- Easy to use, precise, accurate, and durable.
- Free virtual lab Teacher Resource CD-ROM brings science alive for your students.
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Magnification: 20x - 100x (70x - 350x on screen)
- Focus Range: 30mm
- Working Distance: 22mm to 42mm
- Size: 7"H x 5"W x 4.5"L