The four channel infrared remote control allows you to control fischertechnik models from a distance. Up to three motors and one servo can be driven proportionally. This means an infinitely variable turning angle of the steering wheel and infinitely variable speed control.
- Up to four receivers can be operated with the remote control; which allows numerous operational possibilities.
- The set contains a controller, receiver and a servo.
- Universal proportional 4-channel infrared remote control for motorized models.
- Powerful infrared transmitter: 9V, 3 transmission diodes.
- Microprocessor controlled receiver 9V, 1A max for 3 motors and one servo.
- Microservo 4.8/6V, angle +/40 degrees, 1.7 kg cm max.
- Two different frequencies can be selected.
- Can drive two receivers per frequency.
- Cruise control
- Crawler function, easy steering of models with 2 drive motors, for example tracked vehicles with a joystick.
- REQUIRES power supply (Sold Separately)
- Transmitter: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Receiver: Accu Set (17061)