Perform 360 degree fascinating and fun experiments in a complete and well-balanced curriculum. Build a mini fire extinguisher and float a soap-powered boat. Write with invisible ink and test colored markers on the chromatography racetrack. Entertain students with /magic/ tricks, and then explain the sciene behind the magic. Make dazzling colors in flame tests and produce electricity in a test tube.
- You will learn how to use the alcohol burner and perform experiments that require heat.
- Separate mixtures, add carbon dioxide to water and produce oxygen gas from hydrogen peroxide.
- Experiment with fuels and combustion.
- Make your own hydrochloric acid.
- Build a strong foundation in chemistry with exposure to a broad range of chemical phenomena and hands-on lab experience.
- Also learn advanced topics such as chemical equations, atomic structures and the periodic table.
- Ages 12 and up.
- The 178-page, full-color Experiment Manual guides aspiring young chemists, chemical engineers, lab technicians and researchers through hundreds of experiments and explanations.