Introduction to elements, compounds, & mixtures, along with changes that these substances undergo as well as the characteristics of some elements, symbols for elements, & structures that make up atoms.
- Common mixtures are separated by evaporation & chromatography.
- New compounds are formed & changes that indicate chemical reactions are observed.
- Reproducible manual that includes 10 activities/laboratories, vocabulary lists, definitions, & a complete answer key.
- Experiments include: Classes of Matter, Elements, Symbols for Elements, Atoms, Common Mixtures, Separation by Evaporation, Separation by Chromatography, and more.
- Accommodates up to 24 Students
- Materials needed but NOT included: goggles & tape.
- Grades 4-9.