Explore chemistry as you cook up candies and chocolates in the kitchen! Perform 25 sweet experiments and learn important physical science principles related to candy and cooking.
- Discover why sugar crystallizes to make rock candy.
- Learn about specific heat and the phases of matter by molding chocolates.
- Use a thermometer and learn about heat and temperature while boiling sugar.
- Gain experience with measurements and conversions, volumes, and weights.
- Investigate the chemistry of gummy bears.
- Learn about the mysterious phenomenon of triboluminescence with wintergreen candies.
- 48-page, full-color manual.
- Ages 10 and up