This kit allows students to determine their own blood type, while teaching the basics of ABO blood grouping. Specially designed Hema-Tag on which the blood typing identification is performed is self-adhesive & can be affixed in a student notebook for a permanent record.
- 1 vial Anti-A serum
- 1 vial Anti-B serum
- 50 Hema-Tags
- 50 sterile disposable lancets
- 50 sterile individual alcohol pads
- 100 color coded mixing spatulas
- 50 worksheets, complete instructions and background material.
- No refrigeration required.
- Grades 9-12.