Adam's Triple Beam is today's best value for teaching mass measurement concepts from a brand scientists worldwide have trusted for over thirty years. It offers the functions and durability you need in a generous 2610g capacity plus an array of special classroom features that you will appreciate.
- Sensitivity: 0.1 Grams
- Calibrations: Front Beam - 10g x 0.1g, Center Beam - 500g x 100g, Rear Beam - 100g x 10g
- With a larger overall body than other triple beam balances, it's the sturdiest choice for the classroom.
- Quality construction with strong metal housing and a stainless steel pan.
- Innovative built-in tripod legs allow you to do density demonstrations wherever you want (without the inconvenience of having to clamp onto a table.)
- Available in three options.